Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lunch date

I love going out to eat especially on lunch dates with my girlfriends.  My lovely city is filled with some outstanding restaurants and I finally got to try ChopShop.  My review, super cute, trendy place, healthy, and fresh but I could probably make it better at home. (Sorry to all the chopshop lovers out there)  After lunch we went to this really cute ice cream parlor and I got some delicious cappuccino flavored ice cream with espresso beans!

My outfit entails one of those tight tank dresses you can get pretty much everywhere forever21, h&m, target. Its definitely a staple item of mine, I can wear them under sheer dresses or wear them under some shorter dresses to add length.  Over the tank dress I wore this sheer shirt I converted to dress, clearance from nordy rack, score! And Wahlahh I have a cute easy and stylish outfit!




Tank dress H&M/Dress h.i.p/shoes cathy jean (similar)

Love, c.

No comments:

Post a Comment