Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer dresses

Summer dresses are essential for the hot Arizona summers, easy, breezy, and just so darn cute!  I don't normally shop at Ann Taylor Loft but I stumbled in the store because of their cute window displays that drew me and my girlfriends in.  The clothes are REALLY cute!  I bought this dress thinking I could dress it down with flats for brunch with my girlfriends and dress it up with some nude heels or black ankle strap heels for a nice date or dinner (multi-functional,  no brainer I had to buy it).  Anyways, I hope you guys find your perfect summer dresses and are enjoying this wonderfully hot summer weather!

Meet Charlie, my little love
Dress The Loft

Also on my wish list and top picks for other summer dresses

Dorothy Perkins


ASOS Swing Dress In Mono Daisy Print
Asos



Image 1 of Love Swing Dress With Lace Yoke
Asos


Love, c.




No comments:

Post a Comment